Commercial Construction + Renovations
From refurbishing + renovating Cactus Club Cafés across British Columbia, to spearheading the construction of the North American expansion of luxury retailer Ports 1961, we have the experience and the know-how to deliver premium retail, restaurant + office space.
METICULOUS DESIGN – MASTER ENGINEERING
Commercial Fit Out Management
Base Building Guidelines | Space Planning
Design that is appealing, effective + in-line with your company’s goals.Learn More
Strategic Planning | Development
Thorough + accountable Project Management integrating cutting edge technology + master craftsmanship.Learn More
Let’s Get Started. Check out our Full List of Services.
Design that is Compliant, Effective, + In-Line with your Company’s Goals.
- Permit Application, Procurement + Building Code Compliance
- Acoustic Design
- Electrical Systems
- Telecommunication Systems
- Mechanical + HVAC
- Fire Protection, Sprinklers, Alarms
- IT infrastructure
- System Integration
- ADA Compliant Projects
- Structural Drawings
- Preliminary + Final Design Submissions
- Insurance + Security
- Retail Space
- Restaurant + Office Remodeling
- Exterior Improvements
Team Coordination –Collaborate with the architects, designers and the Client. We’ll define the design, scope, budgets, schedules and project players and keep in close contact throughout the project to ensure the vision is constantly being addressed and upheld.
Budget Development + Maintenance –Budgets are generated based on fit and finish- we formulate them honestly, realistically and conservative; we are dedicated to eliminating any surprise or hidden costs.
Value Engineering + Cost Control –Throughout the ongoing selection of subcontractors, vendors and finishes.
Tender to Pre-Qualified Trades –We supply the qualified + trustworthy management team and subcontractors.
Detailed Scheduling –Once the scope and budgets are determined, a schedule is defined in coordination with the project players
Onsite Coordination + Safety Supervision –Oversee the day-to-day activities of the project to ensure meticulous attention to the architectural integrity + ensure the delivery of uncompromised craftsmanship.
We deliver quantifiable value + dependable results.
- Execute project close-out plan
- Complete financial close-out
- Ensure completion of punch list and proper contract close-out
- Review and process final payments and lien documentation
- Manage contract close-out
- Provide client with close-out information pertaining to the project. i.e. As-built Drawings, User Manuals, Guarantees, Bonds, Release of Liens, etc.
- Post Construction Submissions